Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by phillip rhodes <rh...@yahoo.com> on 2004/12/09 06:12:04 UTC

Specify a home page that is in a library/file structure?

I have a home page (the java,spec and template) are
located in /com/rhoderunner/portal/pages

I put in my portal.application:

<page name="Home"
specification-path="/com/rhoderunner/portal/pages/Home.page"/>

However, the application always fails with the message

Could not parse specification
context:/com/rhoderunner/portal/pages/Home.page

Resource at
context:context:/com/rhoderunner/portal/pages/Home.page
does not exist.

I checked the war file, and Home.page (along with the
template and class) is located at
WEB-INF/classes/com/rhoderunner/portal/pages/Home.page

While I have used and developed library pages and
components before, I haven't wanted or needed to
specify one as my home page for an application.

Is this possible?

Thanks!