Posted to users@hudi.apache.org by Y Ethan Guo <yi...@apache.org> on 2023/02/25 20:34:51 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Hudi 0.13.0 released

The Apache Hudi team is pleased to announce the release of Apache Hudi
0.13.0.  This release has been a huge community effort with 737 commits
from 71 contributors across the globe.

Apache Hudi (pronounced Hoodie) stands for Hadoop Upserts Deletes and
Incrementals. Apache Hudi manages storage of large analytical datasets on
DFS (Cloud stores, HDFS or any Hadoop FileSystem compatible storage) and
provides the ability to query them.

This release comes 2 months after 0.12.2.  It introduces a number of new
features including Metaserver, Change Data Capture, new Record Merge API,
new sources for Deltastreamer and more, as well as general improvements and
bug fixes.  You can read more about the release highlights at:
https://hudi.apache.org/releases/release-0.13.0

For details on how to use Hudi, please look at the quick start page located
at https://hudi.apache.org/docs/quick-start-guide.html

If you'd like to download the source release, you can find it here:
https://github.com/apache/hudi/releases/tag/release-0.13.0

Release notes including the resolved issues can be found here:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12322822&version=12352101

We welcome your help and feedback. For more information on how to report
problems, and to get involved, visit the project website at:
https://hudi.apache.org/

Thanks to everyone involved!
Release Manager

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Hudi 0.13.0 released

Posted by Sivabalan <n....@gmail.com>.
Congrats man! This is a huge release for Hudi. Very excited for it. Great
job on the RM work.

On Sat, 25 Feb 2023 at 19:43, Shiyan Xu <xu...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Congrats! Great work for driving the release, Ethan!
>
> On Sat, Feb 25, 2023 at 2:35 PM Y Ethan Guo <yi...@apache.org> wrote:
>
> > The Apache Hudi team is pleased to announce the release of Apache Hudi
> > 0.13.0.  This release has been a huge community effort with 737 commits
> > from 71 contributors across the globe.
> >
> > Apache Hudi (pronounced Hoodie) stands for Hadoop Upserts Deletes and
> > Incrementals. Apache Hudi manages storage of large analytical datasets on
> > DFS (Cloud stores, HDFS or any Hadoop FileSystem compatible storage) and
> > provides the ability to query them.
> >
> > This release comes 2 months after 0.12.2.  It introduces a number of new
> > features including Metaserver, Change Data Capture, new Record Merge API,
> > new sources for Deltastreamer and more, as well as general improvements
> and
> > bug fixes.  You can read more about the release highlights at:
> > https://hudi.apache.org/releases/release-0.13.0
> >
> > For details on how to use Hudi, please look at the quick start page
> located
> > at https://hudi.apache.org/docs/quick-start-guide.html
> >
> > If you'd like to download the source release, you can find it here:
> > https://github.com/apache/hudi/releases/tag/release-0.13.0
> >
> > Release notes including the resolved issues can be found here:
> >

> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12322822&version=12352101
> >
> > We welcome your help and feedback. For more information on how to report
> > problems, and to get involved, visit the project website at:
> > https://hudi.apache.org/
> >
> > Thanks to everyone involved!
> > Release Manager
> >

> --
> Best,
> Shiyan

-Sivabalan

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Hudi 0.13.0 released

Posted by Sivabalan <n....@gmail.com>.
Congrats man! This is a huge release for Hudi. Very excited for it. Great
job on the RM work.

On Sat, 25 Feb 2023 at 19:43, Shiyan Xu <xu...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Congrats! Great work for driving the release, Ethan!
>
> On Sat, Feb 25, 2023 at 2:35 PM Y Ethan Guo <yi...@apache.org> wrote:
>
> > The Apache Hudi team is pleased to announce the release of Apache Hudi
> > 0.13.0.  This release has been a huge community effort with 737 commits
> > from 71 contributors across the globe.
> >
> > Apache Hudi (pronounced Hoodie) stands for Hadoop Upserts Deletes and
> > Incrementals. Apache Hudi manages storage of large analytical datasets on
> > DFS (Cloud stores, HDFS or any Hadoop FileSystem compatible storage) and
> > provides the ability to query them.
> >
> > This release comes 2 months after 0.12.2.  It introduces a number of new
> > features including Metaserver, Change Data Capture, new Record Merge API,
> > new sources for Deltastreamer and more, as well as general improvements
> and
> > bug fixes.  You can read more about the release highlights at:
> > https://hudi.apache.org/releases/release-0.13.0
> >
> > For details on how to use Hudi, please look at the quick start page
> located
> > at https://hudi.apache.org/docs/quick-start-guide.html
> >
> > If you'd like to download the source release, you can find it here:
> > https://github.com/apache/hudi/releases/tag/release-0.13.0
> >
> > Release notes including the resolved issues can be found here:
> >

> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12322822&version=12352101
> >
> > We welcome your help and feedback. For more information on how to report
> > problems, and to get involved, visit the project website at:
> > https://hudi.apache.org/
> >
> > Thanks to everyone involved!
> > Release Manager
> >

> --
> Best,
> Shiyan

-Sivabalan

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Hudi 0.13.0 released

Posted by Shiyan Xu <xu...@gmail.com>.

--
Best,
Shiyan

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Hudi 0.13.0 released

Posted by Shiyan Xu <xu...@gmail.com>.

--
Best,
Shiyan