Posted to user@struts.apache.org by me...@bpam.fr on 2002/12/03 17:08:06 UTC

Réf. : RE: problem with select tag

|         |           "Sri Sankaran"   |
|         |           <Sri.Sankaran@sas|
|         |           .com>            |
|         |           03/12/2002 16:45 |
|         |           Veuillez répondre|
|         |           à "Struts Users  |
|         |           Mailing List"    |
  |       cc :                                                                                                            |
  |       Objet :   RE: problem with select tag                                                                           |

1) for the working version, datas are comming from the session and
2) I mean by not working that it display an empty list.
and when view the generated html source code, there is no option tag.

Can you elaborate on :

1) Where is the data coming from for the working version?
2) What do you mean by "not working"?  Does it display an empty list?  Does
it crash?

Sri