Posted to dev@libcloud.apache.org by Eric Woods <wo...@gmail.com> on 2010/07/12 17:23:03 UTC

[libcloud] Update to the Java Foundation

Hey guys,

I've dropped another update of the Java foundation to JIRA:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LIBCLOUD-33

Updates include:
- New, fancy, factory to initialize drivers; parallels python
get_driver(...)
- LoggingConnection classes added.
- Rackspace skeleton in place.
- Minor cleanup work.

I'm still hoping to get a repository branch for open development and
collaboration.  Any progress on this?

Thanks!
- Eric W.

Re: [libcloud] Update to the Java Foundation

Posted by Eric Woods <wo...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, Gav!

Posted by "Gav..." <ga...@16degrees.com.au>.

Posted by "Gav..." <ga...@16degrees.com.au>.