Posted to muse-dev@ws.apache.org by Daniel Jemiolo <da...@us.ibm.com> on 2006/10/05 17:23:21 UTC

Minutes of today's meeting

Meeting Date:

        10/5/06 11:00 a.m. EDT

Attendees:

        Andrew Eberbach
        Steve Jerman
        Dan Jemiolo
        Mark Weitzel

Topics:

        1. Review of scheduled and unscheduled items - confirm current
workload is possible for 2.1.

        2. Last call for new feature items for 2.1.

        3. Review Eclipse project ideas - decide how/when we can provide
this to developers ASAP.

News & Decisions:

        1. MUSE-119 accepted for 2.1. MUSE-117 closed. Other unscheduled
items will remain unscheduled.

        2. Andrew will work on MUSE-121 (creating Eclipse projects for
Muse developers) before other JIRA issues. Estimated start time: next
week, after TPTP deadlines.

        3. Dan will commit/close on MUSE-100 once he's retested all of the
samples and removed the duplicate checks being used during schema
resolution. Estimate: Monday.

        4. Steven announced that a new developer from Cisco is being
dedicated to the Muse project and is coming up to speed on the project.
Hurrah!

If you have any questions or clarifications about these minutes, please
send them along!

Thanks,
Dan

Dan Jemiolo
IBM Corporation
Research Triangle Park, NC

+++ I'm an engineer. I make slides that people can't read. Sometimes I eat
donuts. +++