Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by Marco de Booij <ma...@debooy.eu> on 2012/12/15 18:08:19 UTC

Conflicts with TomEEClassLoaderEnricher

Hello,

*Tomcat* 7.0.26
*Tomee*  1.5.0
*Sonar*    3.2
*Debian*  6.0.6

I try to deploy sonar in the same tomcat7 service as Tomee. They work in
a separate tomcat7 but not together. Can there be something (easy) done
to solve this problem? (If this works then I want to do the same thing
with Nexus :() I tried to figure out how to exclude but I can make head
nor tail on this. I found some info on a file in the tomee conf
directory but this made tomcat7 fail to start because of memory problems.

TomcatWebAppBuilder.init /sonar
15-dec-2012 17:44:20 org.apache.openejb.util.JarExtractor extract
INFO: Extracting jar: /var/lib/tomcat7/webapps/sonar.war
15-dec-2012 17:44:21 org.apache.openejb.util.JarExtractor extract
INFO: Extracted path: /var/lib/tomcat7/webapps/sonar
15-dec-2012 17:44:21 org.apache.tomee.catalina.TomEEClassLoaderEnricher
validateJarFile
WARNING: jar
'/tmp/tomcat7-tomcat7-tmp/1-sonar/WEB-INF/lib/ejb3-persistence-1.0.2.GA.jar'
contains offending class: javax.persistence.Entity. It will be ignored.
15-dec-2012 17:44:21 org.apache.tomee.catalina.TomEEClassLoaderEnricher
validateJarFile
WARNING: jar
'/tmp/tomcat7-tomcat7-tmp/1-sonar/WEB-INF/lib/geronimo-spec-jta-1.0-M1.jar'
contains offending class: javax.transaction.Transaction. It will be ignored.

After about 1700 lines of debug messages the 'real' problems starts:

SEVERE: ContainerBase.removeChild: destroy:
org.apache.catalina.LifecycleException: An invalid Lifecycle transition
was attempted ([before_destroy]) for component
[StandardEngine[Catalina].StandardHost[localhost].StandardContext[/sonar]]
in state [STARTING_PREP]
         at
org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.invalidTransition(LifecycleBase.java:408)
         at
org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.destroy(LifecycleBase.java:298)
         at
org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.removeChild(ContainerBase.java:1043)
         at
org.apache.tomee.catalina.TomcatWebAppBuilder.undeploy(TomcatWebAppBuilder.java:977)
         at
org.apache.tomee.catalina.TomcatWebAppBuilder.undeploy(TomcatWebAppBuilder.java:956)
etc.

15-dec-2012 17:44:26 org.apache.tomee.catalina.TomcatWebAppBuilder
startInternal
SEVERE: Unable to deploy collapsed ear in war
StandardEngine[Catalina].StandardHost[localhost].StandardContext[/sonar]
org.apache.openejb.OpenEJBException: Creating application failed:
/tmp/tomcat7-tomcat7-tmp/1-sonar:
org/hibernate/transaction/TransactionManagerLookup
         at
org.apache.openejb.assembler.classic.Assembler.createApplication(Assembler.java:940)
         at
org.apache.openejb.assembler.classic.Assembler.createApplication(Assembler.java:532)
         at
org.apache.tomee.catalina.TomcatWebAppBuilder.startInternal(TomcatWebAppBuilder.java:793)
         at
org.apache.tomee.catalina.TomcatWebAppBuilder.configureStart(TomcatWebAppBuilder.java:746)
         at
org.apache.tomee.catalina.GlobalListenerSupport.lifecycleEvent(GlobalListenerSupport.java:118)
         at
org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleSupport.fireLifecycleEvent(LifecycleSupport.java:119)
etc.

Regards,

Marco

Re: Conflicts with TomEEClassLoaderEnricher

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Great!

thanks for the feedback :)

Romain Manni-Bucau
Twitter: @rmannibucau
Blog: http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/
Github: https://github.com/rmannibucau

Posted by Marco de Booij <ma...@debooy.eu>.

Posted by Marco de Booij <md...@scarlet.be>.

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Marco de Booij <md...@scarlet.be>.

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Marco de Booy <ma...@scarlet.be>.
Sorry. I forgot that. Yes I deploy TomEE in Tomcat. My (personal)
server has not enough resources to run 3 J2ee 5tomEE, Sonar, and Nexus)
atr the same time. Since they are all lightly used they should be able

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Hi,