Posted to dev@mahout.apache.org by Sean Owen <sr...@gmail.com> on 2010/10/21 21:11:12 UTC

Next build error

Latest is that I get very far in pushing the release to staging, and hit
this:

[INFO] [INFO]
[INFO] [ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO] [INFO]
[INFO] [INFO] Error deploying artifact: Failed to transfer file:
https://repository.apache.org/service/local/staging/deploy/maven2/org/apache/mahout/mahout-distribution/0.4/mahout-distribution-0.4.tar.gz.
Return code is: 502

I'm investigating. Keeping you guys informed in case there are any bright
ideas.

Re: Next build error

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.
I'm in the middle of this. However, I had to create a new GPG key
pair; my old one expired. I will add it to KEYs after this succeeds.
Hypothetically, I should get someone else to sign it, as well.

Re: Next build error

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.
I think I see how to do this.

However, right this moment, I'm on my way out the door. I'll get to it
later today.

Re: Next build error

Posted by Sean Owen <sr...@gmail.com>.

Re: Next build error