Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by reddibabu <re...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/19 04:42:38 UTC

Problem in crawling a website by using nutch 2.2.x

Hi,

In Nutch 1.x series have binaries and I use the following command for crawl
a website "bin/nutch crawl urls <solr URL> -depth 1 -topN 1". It is working
fine. But in Nutch 2.2.1 does't have binaries, I have use " src/bin/nutch
crawl urls -solr <URL> -depth 2 topN 2". which is not working. I got Error:
Could not find or load main class org.apache.nutch.crawl.Crawler.

I am using, Nutch 2.2.1 and Solr 4.5

Any one please assist me on how to work with Nutch 2.2.x.

Thanks in advance.

Re: Problem in crawling a website by using nutch 2.2.x

Posted by Talat Uyarer <ta...@uyarer.com>.
Hi,

Please compile Nutch 2.x with "ant runtime" target. After that you can see
bin folder in runtime.

Talat