Posted to dev@cassandra.apache.org by Patrick McFadin <pm...@gmail.com> on 2020/02/04 00:21:18 UTC

Feedback from the last Apache Cassandra Contributor Meeting

Hi everyone,

One action item I took from our first contributor meeting was gather
feedback for the next meetings. I've created a short survey if you would
like to offer feedback. I'll let it run for the week and report back on the
results.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/C95B7ZP

Thanks,

Patrick

Re: Feedback from the last Apache Cassandra Contributor Meeting

Posted by Patrick McFadin <pm...@gmail.com>.
I’m looking at the calendar and it looks like the next date will be
February 18th which is next Tuesday. We can start our rotation with a 10am
starting time. I’ll get the wiki updated today so agenda items can get
posted.

Patrick

Posted by Scott Andreas <sc...@paradoxica.net>.
Thank you, Patrick!