Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Enrique Medina <e....@gmail.com> on 2006/06/15 17:13:44 UTC

GetScrolling

Hi,

Is anyone experiencing difficulties with the getScrolling() JS function for
Tomahawk 1.1.3? I upgraded since I needed to solve the problem with the
DummyForm stuff, but then got this new problem.

Any clues? As a workaround, I've just disabled scrolling in the web.xml

Thanks.

Re: GetScrolling

Posted by Andrew Robinson <an...@gmail.com>.
I didn't have any issues with getScrolling except with my security
pages (using container managed security with a JSF login page). In
that case, I just need to setup the extensions filter with INCLUDE and
FORWARD support. This was on 1.1.2 that I had that issue.

-Andrew

Re: GetScrolling

Posted by Ricardo Tercero Lozano <rt...@gmail.com>.