Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by Norman Maurer <nm...@byteaction.de> on 2006/10/09 11:22:01 UTC

dnjava 2.0.3

Hi Brian,
we use dnsjava for our spf implementation (james.apache.org/jspf). You
add SPF support to trunk some time ago. Now we should be really near to
realease the first RC of 0.9. But we whould like to include SPF support
to it before switch to RC state. So any plans when you will release 2.0.3 ?

Thx
Norman

Re: dnjava 2.0.3

Posted by Brian Wellington <bw...@xbill.org>.
On Mon, 9 Oct 2006, Norman Maurer wrote:

> Hi Brian,
> we use dnsjava for our spf implementation (james.apache.org/jspf). You
> add SPF support to trunk some time ago. Now we should be really near to
> realease the first RC of 0.9. But we whould like to include SPF support
> to it before switch to RC state. So any plans when you will release 2.0.3 ?

No definite plans, but I could do a release sometime this week if it would
be useful.

Brian

Re: dnjava 2.0.3

Posted by Norman Maurer <nm...@byteaction.de>.
Brian Wellington schrieb:
> On Mon, 9 Oct 2006, Norman Maurer wrote:
>
>> Hi Brian,
>> we use dnsjava for our spf implementation (james.apache.org/jspf). You
>> add SPF support to trunk some time ago. Now we should be really near to
>> realease the first RC of 0.9. But we whould like to include SPF support
>> to it before switch to RC state. So any plans when you will release
>> 2.0.3 ?
>
> No definite plans, but I could do a release sometime this week if it
> would be useful.
>
> Brian
Yes that whould be perfect..

Thx