Posted to user@jspwiki.apache.org by Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez <ju...@gmail.com> on 2016/04/06 14:51:00 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Dave Koelmeyer as new JSPWiki PMC/Committer

Hi all,

We're glad to announce that the JSPWiki PMC has a new member and committer,
Dave Koelmeyer.

Welcome!

juan pablo,
on behalf of the JSPWiki PMC

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Dave Koelmeyer as new JSPWiki PMC/Committer

Posted by David Vittor <dv...@gmail.com>.
Welcome to the team Dave.

Posted by David Vittor <dv...@gmail.com>.
Welcome to the team Dave.