Posted to user@struts.apache.org by raxden2 <es...@hotmail.com> on 2008/04/28 21:50:57 UTC

Re: [ANN] Practical Apache Struts2 Web 2.0 Projects

HI! i had the same problem, but I have another problem:

When i push the button for save Event... throws this exception:

excepción

javax.servlet.ServletException: javax.persistence.PersistenceException:
org.hibernate.PersistentObjectException: detached entity passed to persist:
com.fdar.apress.s2.domain.Location
	org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.Dispatcher.serviceAction(Dispatcher.java:515)

org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.FilterDispatcher.doFilter(FilterDispatcher.java:419)

com.opensymphony.module.sitemesh.filter.PageFilter.parsePage(PageFilter.java:118)

com.opensymphony.module.sitemesh.filter.PageFilter.doFilter(PageFilter.java:52)

org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.ActionContextCleanUp.doFilter(ActionContextCleanUp.java:99)

causa raíz

javax.persistence.PersistenceException:
org.hibernate.PersistentObjectException: detached entity passed to persist:
com.fdar.apress.s2.domain.Location

org.hibernate.ejb.AbstractEntityManagerImpl.throwPersistenceException(AbstractEntityManagerImpl.java:629)

org.hibernate.ejb.AbstractEntityManagerImpl.persist(AbstractEntityManagerImpl.java:218)

com.fdar.apress.s2.services.EventServiceImpl.create(EventServiceImpl.java:24)

com.fdar.apress.s2.actions.event.SaveEventAction.execute(SaveEventAction.java:32)
	sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

causa raíz

org.hibernate.PersistentObjectException: detached entity passed to persist:
com.fdar.apress.s2.domain.Location

org.hibernate.event.def.DefaultPersistEventListener.onPersist(DefaultPersistEventListener.java:79)
	org.hibernate.impl.SessionImpl.firePersist(SessionImpl.java:609)
	org.hibernate.impl.SessionImpl.persist(SessionImpl.java:601)
	org.hibernate.engine.CascadingAction$8.cascade(CascadingAction.java:295)
	org.hibernate.engine.Cascade.cascadeToOne(Cascade.java:268)
	org.hibernate.engine.Cascade.cascadeAssociation(Cascade.java:216)
	org.hibernate.engine.Cascade.cascadeProperty(Cascade.java:169)

I need help, i don´t know how resolve this.

Thanks.

Posted by VipKumar <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi All,

I got the issue resolved using the

<package name="enterEvent" namespace="/event" extends="base-package">

        <interceptors>
            <interceptor name="flash"
class="com.opensymphony.webwork.interceptor.FlashInterceptor" />

            <interceptor-stack name="eventStack">
                <interceptor-ref name="scope">
                    Model
                    partialEvent
                    true
                </interceptor-ref>
                <interceptor-ref name="flash"/>
                <interceptor-ref name="paramsPrepareParamsStack"/>
            </interceptor-stack>
        </interceptors>

        <default-interceptor-ref name="eventStack" />

        <action name="addEventFlow"
class="com.fdar.apress.s2.actions.event.BaseEventAction">
            <interceptor-ref name="eventStack">
                start
            </interceptor-ref>
            <result>/WEB-INF/jsp/event/enterEventDetails-input.jsp</result>
        </action>

        <action name="completeEvent"
class="com.fdar.apress.s2.actions.event.BaseEventAction">
            <interceptor-ref name="eventStack">
                end
            </interceptor-ref>
            <result>/WEB-INF/jsp/event/eventReview.jsp</result>
        </action>

         <action name="flashedSelectEventType"
class="com.fdar.apress.s2.actions.event.SelectLocationTypeAction">
             <interceptor-ref name="flash">
                 Retrieve
             </interceptor-ref>
             <interceptor-ref name="eventStack" />
            <result>/WEB-INF/jsp/event/selectLocationType-input.jsp</result>
        </action>

    </package>

It the same configuration only thing is there are minor changes here and
there.

Thanks
Vipin
chauhan.vipin@gmail.com