Posted to dev@wink.apache.org by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com> on 2010/10/15 18:53:00 UTC

Providers and non JAX-RS Annotations

When using Wink 1.1.1, I could register Read/Write providers which
then could introspect the resource for annotations such as JAX-WS ones
and handle them properly (see example below).

    @GET
    @WebResult(name = "Customer", targetNamespace = "")
    Customer get();

Now that I moved to latest trunk code, it looks like these non JAX-RS
are not available anymore.
While I'm trying to debug and figure out why, maybe someone can share
some hints on what might be happening ?

Thanks

--
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende

Re: Providers and non JAX-RS Annotations

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, Oct 15, 2010 at 11:11 AM, Bryant Luk <br...@gmail.com> wrote:
> OK, I just applied 2 different fixes to the ResourceMetadataCollector.
>  We were storing the method metadata wrong I believe (storing the
> resource implementation method for instance instead of the method
> signature where we had the @GET).
>
> SVN 1023046 should have the fix I hope.

Thanks, I'll take a look later today and reply back with my findings.

Posted by Bryant Luk <br...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Bryant Luk <br...@gmail.com>.
Hi,