Posted to dev@tephra.apache.org by Terence Yim <ch...@gmail.com> on 2016/05/12 18:35:06 UTC

About INFRA-11695 - Create empty SVN repo for Tephra podling

Hi mentors,

Can someone help creating a PR as described in the last comment in

I tried to, but I am not sure exactly how the change should look like.

Thanks,
Terence

Re: About INFRA-11695 - Create empty SVN repo for Tephra podling

Posted by Terence Yim <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi James,

I just tried, but got connection failure to svn.

svn: E175002: Commit failed (details follow):
svn: E175002: Unable to connect to a repository at URL '
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/tephra'
svn: E175002: OPTIONS of 'https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/tephra':
could not connect to server (https://svn.apache.org)

I occasionally encounter this recently. Seems like the svn is not very
stable?

Anyway, I'll try again later today.

Terence

Posted by James Taylor <ja...@apache.org>.