Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by Ross Gardler <rg...@apache.org> on 2007/04/04 10:32:46 UTC

Re: svn commit: r525353 - /forrest/trunk/site-author/status.xml

crossley@apache.org wrote:
> Author: crossley
> Date: Tue Apr  3 19:03:27 2007
> New Revision: 525353

> Log:
> Adding stuff to whiteboard is not an "important" issue.

A clarification for those who may not know what the importance attribute
in status.xml does.

Basically, anything that is marked as "high" importance appears in the
release notes generated by the projectInfo plugin. So the graduation of
something from Whiteboard would be important, but entering whiteboard is
not.

Ross

RE: svn commit: r525353 - /forrest/trunk/site-author/status.xml

Posted by "Gav...." <br...@brightontown.com.au>.

Yep, no problem, my fault those, I interpreted 'all plugins need to be
mentioned in status.xml' as being important (=high).

Gav...