Posted to dev@predictionio.apache.org by Steven Yan <st...@salesforce.com> on 2016/10/24 18:03:00 UTC

Thanks for reviewing Dockerfile for PredictionIO-0.10.0

To whom may be interested in,

I could not find Dockerfile for PredictionIO-0.10.0, so I modified sphereio's
Dockerfile for older version to be:
https://github.com/steveny2k/docker-predictionio

Thanks for reviewing and comments.

My long term plan is to install various examples into this Docker,
pre-train the algorithms, upload the docker image, so that users can easily
create docker container and start seeing how machine learning works,
without need of following the tutorials through copy-pasting commands.

Thanks,
Steven

Re: Thanks for reviewing Dockerfile for PredictionIO-0.10.0

Posted by Steven Yan <st...@salesforce.com>.
Hi Donald

Thanks for nice comments.
And it is good idea to converge contributions to one place.
You can go ahead to create the repo, and I and others can later continue
improvements on the new repo.

Thanks
Steven

Thanks,