Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2012/05/08 16:44:17 UTC

Re: Service alert: ofbiz-vm.apache.org/HTTPS - Ofbiz Demo Stable is CRITICAL

Restarted, downloaded the error.log (by chance only error.log.1 and error.log so I should have all), will investigate

Jacques

From: <na...@monitoring.apache.org>

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
OK found the reason: Java exception: 'PermGen space: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError

I increased from 128 to 256, and restarted again...

Jacques

From: "Jacques Le Roux" <ja...@les7arts.com>