Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Muthu Velappan <mu...@aspiresys.com> on 2009/11/02 05:30:29 UTC

RE: Struts 2.1 book

Wes,

I tried to get access to the MEAP Version lately but publisher site has
mentioned that it has been taken out of print. Can we know the status of
this book now, will it be published by some other vendor?

Regards,
Muthu

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.
looking forward for free book for review

Martin Gainty

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/177141665/direct/01/

Re: Struts 2.1 book

Posted by Dave Newton <ne...@yahoo.com>.

RE: Struts 2.1 book

Posted by James Cook <Ja...@wecomm.com>.
I have that book and thoroughly enjoyed it, gave me a great platform for
me to transition from S1 to S2...

So I second the recommendation

You may want to get Dave Newton's apache struts 2 web application
development book (2009, Packt Publishing) which covers many of the newer
features of Struts 2.1.X.

Bruce

RE: Struts 2.1 book