Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Kenneth Lee <ke...@hongkong.com> on 2001/12/03 02:28:37 UTC

Problems with the configure script

Hi there,

I just got the 2.0.28 tarball and tries to build it with the OpenBSD layout.
But it only have $exec_prefix configured properly and $prefix remains the
default (/usr/local/apache2.)

Then I tried to explicitly specify the two parameters. This is the command I
used to build it

./configure --prefix=/var/www --exec-prefix=/usr --with-mpm=work --enable-mo
dules=so

This time it picks up only $prefix, with $exec_prefix defaulted to $prefix.

Could any one help me out on this?

Thank you,
Kenneth