Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by ruslan usifov <ru...@gmail.com> on 2011/02/04 05:03:40 UTC

Unavalible Exception

Hello

Why i can get Unavalible Exception on live cluster (all nodes is up and
never shutdown)

PS: v 0.7.0

Re: Unavalible Exception

Posted by ruslan usifov <ru...@gmail.com>.
I do a bulk loading data to cassandra, and have many troubles and buggy work
from cassandra side. I attached my scripts in throwxml.TAR.gz. They parse
xml mysql dump, and spleet work across workers (3 machines in my case) ad
launch on each worker 8 php data handlers. Each data handler work with it
own data chunk.

When import was doing i periodical view hung of all php data handlers to
wait cassandra reply, but in this moment not any compaction work any
cassandra nodes

2011/2/16 Aaron Morton <aa...@thelastpickle.com>

> If this is still happening can you provide more information...
> - version

0.7.0 - 0.7.1

- number of nodes

5

- request you are sending

Feb 16 21:27:00  [error] cassandra_UnavailableException
Feb 16 21:27:00  [debug] array (
  '1074671:1' =>
  array (
    'fish' =>
    array (
      0 =>
      cassandra_Mutation::__set_state(array(
         'column_or_supercolumn' =>
        cassandra_ColumnOrSuperColumn::__set_state(array(
           'column' => NULL,
           'super_column' =>
          cassandra_SuperColumn::__set_state(array(
             'name' => '247',
             'columns' =>
            array (
              0 =>
              cassandra_Column::__set_state(array(
                 'name' => 'id',
                 'value' => '247',
                 'timestamp' => 1297717200,
                 'ttl' => NULL,
              )),
              1 =>
              cassandra_Column::__set_state(array(
                 'name' => 'name',
                 'value' => 'Bubble',
                 'timestamp' => 1297717200,
                 'ttl' => NULL,
              )),
              2 =>
              cassandra_Column::__set_state(array(
                 'name' => 'sex',
                 'value' => '1',
                 'timestamp' => 1297717200,
                 'ttl' => NULL,
              )),
              3 =>
              cassandra_Column::__set_state(array(
                 'name' => 'ill',
                 'value' => '0',
                 'timestamp' => 1297717200,
                 'ttl' => NULL,
              )),
              4 =>
              cassandra_Column::__set_state(array(
                 'name' => 'hunger',
                 'value' => '-48',
                 'timestamp' => 1297717200,
                 'ttl' => NULL,
              )),
              5 =>
              cassandra_Column::__set_state(array(
                 'name' => 'adulthood',
                 'value' => '11380',
                 'timestamp' => 1297717200,
                 'ttl' => NULL,
              )),
              6 =>
              cassandra_Column::__set_state(array(
                 'name' => 'age_level',
                 'value' => '4',
                 'timestamp' => 1297717200,
                 'ttl' => NULL,
              )),
              7 =>
              cassandra_Column::__set_state(array(
                 'name' => 'stage',
                 'value' => '1',
                 'timestamp' => 1297717200,
                 'ttl' => NULL,
              )),
              8 =>
              cassandra_Column::__set_state(array(
                 'name' => 'type_id',
                 'value' => '104',
                 'timestamp' => 1297717200,
                 'ttl' => NULL,
              )),
              9 =>
              cassandra_Column::__set_state(array(
                 'name' => 'gemtime',
                 'value' => '0',
                 'timestamp' => 1297717200,
                 'ttl' => NULL,
              )),
              10 =>
              cassandra_Column::__set_state(array(
                 'name' => 'lastchange',
                 'value' => '1297803632',
                 'timestamp' => 1297717200,
                 'ttl' => NULL,
              )),
            ),
          )),
        )),
         'deletion' => NULL,
      )),

Re: Unavalible Exception

Posted by Aaron Morton <aa...@thelastpickle.com>.
If this is still happening can you provide more information...
- version
- number of nodes
- request you are sending
- server side log with the request

Aaron

Re: Unavalible Exception

Posted by ruslan usifov <ru...@gmail.com>.

Re: Unavalible Exception

Posted by ruslan usifov <ru...@gmail.com>.

Re: Unavalible Exception

Posted by Jonathan Ellis <jb...@gmail.com>.

--
Jonathan Ellis
Project Chair, Apache Cassandra

Re: Unavalible Exception

Posted by David King <dk...@ketralnis.com>.

Re: Unavalible Exception

Posted by aaron morton <aa...@thelastpickle.com>.
Please provide some information the client you are using, the client side error stack, the command you are running, the output from nodetool ring

Aaron

Re: Unavalible Exception

Posted by Oleg Proudnikov <ol...@cloudorange.com>.

Re: Unavalible Exception

Posted by ruslan usifov <ru...@gmail.com>.

Re: Unavalible Exception

Posted by Oleg Proudnikov <ol...@cloudorange.com>.
ruslan usifov <ruslan.usifov <at> gmail.com> writes:

> HelloWhy i can get Unavalible Exception on live cluster (all nodes is up and
never shutdown)PS: v 0.7.0

Can the nodes see each other? Check Cassandra logs for messages regarding other
nodes.

Oleg