Posted to dev@falcon.apache.org by Seetharam Venkatesh <ve...@innerzeal.com> on 2013/11/04 22:21:44 UTC

[DISCUSS] falcon-0.4 release

Hey folks,

We have 2 significant features, Hadoop-2 and Hive integration. I think its
time to cut a release with these 2 features.

PLMK if you need anything else as part of this.

Thanks!

Venkatesh

- Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Re: [DISCUSS] falcon-0.4 release

Posted by Seetharam Venkatesh <ve...@innerzeal.com>.
Thanks Srikanth. I have 4 jira's related to read only dashboard that I'm
testing and once I'm convinced they work, will cut a release branch. Also,
Shwetha had some jiras marked for 0.4 which I'll review today.

Posted by Srikanth Sundarrajan <sr...@hotmail.com>.
Hi Venkatesh,

Posted by Jarek Jarcec Cecho <ja...@apache.org>.
+1