Posted to general@logging.apache.org by Curt Arnold <ca...@apache.org> on 2011/08/26 05:49:45 UTC

The commits@logging.apache.org mailing list is now accepting subscription requests at commits-subscribe@logging.apache.org. The current plan is to redirect all SVN commit messages from logging services projects to commits@logging.apache.org and to discontinue any commit message logging to log4j-dev and the other mailing lists Sunday evening unless there are objections.

Posted by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for caring on that Curt!
Cheers

--
http://www.grobmeier.de

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
On 2011-09-03, Curt Arnold wrote:

> As far as I know the list does not exist. I reviewed asf-mailer.conf
> and there did not seem to be any documentation or examples of projects
> modifying the reply to address. Could cross our fingers and guess that
> reply_addr might be recognized in asf-mailer.conf, but that could be
> wishful thinking.

AFAIK this is a setting of the mailing list that only people with apmail
karma can fix.

> If there is not a way to specify the reply to address, then possibly
> we could have dev@logging.apache.org forward to
> general@logging.apache.org.

Or just ask infra to change the reply-to header to point to general,
which I'd prefer.

Stefan

Posted by Curt Arnold <ca...@apache.org>.

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.