Posted to dev@openjpa.apache.org by Michael Dick <mi...@gmail.com> on 2008/06/25 20:14:30 UTC

1.0.3 release.

Hi all,

I think I've made most of the pom.xml changes that will make the release
process a bit easier.

To that end I'd like to do a 1.0.3 release to test out the process for real.
I'll take a quick pass through the open JIRA issues and defer the ones that
don't seem critical. If there are any issues that people think are critical
for the next release just let me know or update the JIRA.

We (WebSphere) are also interested in creating a 1.2.x branch and release in
the near future - so if you see anything that needs to go into 1.2.0 please
indicate that in the JIRA.

FWIW I'm volunteering to be the release manager for 1.0.3 and 1.2.0 - since
I've done all the changes to the pom files it only seems fair :-)

Thanks,

-Mike

Re: 1.0.3 release.

Posted by Michael Dick <mi...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I haven't written it up yet. I will put up a skeleton on the wiki later
today though. I'm expecting that (like the original instructions) we'll have
to add to it as we go through the process and find things that we missed.

-Mike

Re: 1.0.3 release.

Posted by Patrick Linskey <pl...@gmail.com>.
Hi,