Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by gaoxm <ga...@gmail.com> on 2009/05/31 08:58:18 UTC

how to show checkboxes in two column

Hello,

Does anyone know how to show a group of check boxes or radio boxes in two
columns and align them vertically, for example, as shown in attached
picture? I can render them one by one in HTML using table. However, I have
several such kinds of list, and some of them may be changed later. So I
wonder if it is possible to show a dynamic list (the options are retrieved
from database) as a group of check boxes in two column.

Many thanks.
--Simon

Re: how to show checkboxes in two column

Posted by Fernando Wermus <fe...@gmail.com>.
Simon,
     I was wondering the same but instead of building one myself I was
wondering why wicket doesn't have a tile component for
instance.

On Sat, May 30, 2009 at 11:58 PM, gaoxm <ga...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Does anyone know how to show a group of check boxes or radio boxes in two
> columns and align them vertically, for example, as shown in attached
> picture? I can render them one by one in HTML using table. However, I have
> several such kinds of list, and some of them may be changed later. So I
> wonder if it is possible to show a dynamic list (the options are retrieved
> from database) as a group of check boxes in two column.
>
> Many thanks.
> --Simon

Fernando Wermus.

www.linkedin.com/in/fernandowermus

Re: how to show checkboxes in two column

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
you can wrap a checkgroup, gridview, and check components into a
formcomponentpanel to build a reusable list with x number of columns.

-igor