Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Johnson <jo...@soho.club.tw> on 2005/03/15 09:44:41 UTC

CForm repeater binding and hibernate mapping

Hi!

I used OJB ODMG to treat database operation before,I try to change to hibernate now.

In OJB the mapping for repeater binding is a List collection,and work good.
I use hibernatesync to generate O/R map,and it creat a set collection, and the binding to child table is fail.
How to do if I want to use a set collection,or to change the hibernatsync to generate a List collection.

Best Regards

Johnson