Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Vijay <vi...@icicleconsultancy.com> on 2003/11/10 06:50:21 UTC

Generic form bean in session

Hello all,

We are planning to use a generic form bean for all forms. When two
browser windows are open with different forms, and the form is
submitted, there is a chance for the values in form bean from one form
to be dumped into the form bean into the other form. Is there a standard
way to resolve this issue. I checked the saveToken() and isTokenValid()
method, but I don’t feel this will help. Please let me know if there is
any standard way or work around to resolve this issue.

Regards,

Vijay Sargunam

Icicle Consultancy,
 Web: www.icicleconsultancy.com