Posted to users@maven.apache.org by cl29 <cl...@gmx.at> on 2007/01/12 09:17:32 UTC

maven basedir

we are going to change our cvs, splitting our project into modules and for
this reason project.xml, build.properties and project.properties are moved
to a directory. We are still using Maven 1.Old structure:project |_
build.properties |_ project.properties |_ project.xml |_ src |_ tools |_
....New structure: |_ conf         |_build.properties
|_project.properties         |_project.xml |_ src |_ tools |_ ...So files -
usually corresponding to ${basedir} - are no longer in the top level
directory and goals like scm:update for example working recursive start in
directory conf and miss all modifications done in src and tools.My question
is, where do I set ${basedir}, so that I can use all files from conf dir,
but let basedir="./project"

Re: maven basedir

Posted by cl29 <cl...@gmx.at>.

Re: maven basedir

Posted by franz see <fr...@gmail.com>.
Good day to you, Arnaud,

Re: maven basedir

Posted by Arnaud HERITIER <ah...@gmail.com>.

Re: maven basedir

Posted by franz see <fr...@gmail.com>.
Good day to you, cl29,

I am not sure if I understand your situation perfectly ( your post seems to