Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Scott Neufeld <sc...@ureach.com> on 2000/10/26 17:52:34 UTC

Xalan/XSLTInputSource

We've done a considerable amount of development using Xalan and Xerces for a few
Fortune 500's, and have recently attempted to upgrade to the latest versions
with very poor results.

Much of our coding utilizes the XSLTInputSource class, which appears to be
missing entirely from the Xalan jar. Does this mean that we cannot upgrade the
parser and processor without changing our code, or am I missing sometihng?

Get your own "800" number - Free
Free voicemail, fax, email, and a lot more
http://www.ureach.com/reg/tag