Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Mark Lundquist <ml...@wrinkledog.com> on 2004/12/12 20:47:51 UTC

[cforms] "fi:repeater"?

Hi,

I've always styled my repeater widgets by hand as shown in the examples.

But if I look in forms-field-styling.xsl, I see:

   <!--+
       | fi:repeater
       +-->
   <xsl:template match="fi:repeater">
     <input type="hidden" name="{@id}.size" value="{@size}"/>
       <thead>
         <xsl:for-each select="fi:headings/fi:heading">
           <th><xsl:value-of select="."/></th>
         </xsl:for-each>
       </thead>
       <tbody>
         <xsl:apply-templates select="fi:repeater-row"/>
       </tbody>

hmm...  where does this come into play?

Looking in OAC.forms.formmodel.Repeater I see code to emit this markup,
but I don't know the CForms implementation well enough to figure out
what I need to say in the template language to get this widget instance
generated...?

Thanks,
~ml