Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Ron Wheeler <rw...@artifact-software.com> on 2005/10/19 15:48:08 UTC

missing class in M4

When accessing jetspeed right after a "quickStart" I get the following
error in the log.

org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException: Error
registering bean with name 'ProfileResolvers' defined in ServletContext
resource [/WEB-INF/assembly/profiler.xml]: Bean class
[org.apache.jetspeed.profiler.rules.impl.ProfileResolversImpl] not
found; nested exception is java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.apache.jetspeed.profiler.rules.impl.ProfileResolversImpl
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.apache.jetspeed.profiler.rules.impl.ProfileResolversImpl

The java file
file:///C:/eclipse/workspace/myjetspeed/jetspeed-api/src/java/org/apache/jetspeed/profiler/rules/ProfileResolvers.java
<ci...@artifact-software.com>
exists in the sources but if I look in
 jetspeed-profiler-2.0-M4-SNAPSHOT.jar
 it does not.

Am I looking in the right place? What am I missing?

Ron

Re: missing class in M4

Posted by Ron Wheeler <rw...@artifact-software.com>.
Is M4 really too unstable to be used for applicatiopn development? It
seems to change frequently and the changes are often untested.

The getting started suggests M4 but I am beginning to doubt the wisdom
of that idea.

What is the difference between M4 and M3? What will be the impact on a
portal built under M3 when Jetspeed2 actually comes out?

Ron

Re: missing class in M4

Posted by Randy Watler <wa...@wispertel.net>.
Ron,