Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Bryan Ellis <er...@apache.org> on 2020/06/29 01:03:31 UTC

[DISCUSS] cordova-lib 10.0.0 Major Release

Does anyone have any reason to delay a cordova-lib major release (10.0.0)?

Any additional outstanding changes to land?

If not, I will start the release process shortly.

Re: [DISCUSS] cordova-lib 10.0.0 Major Release

Posted by julio cesar sanchez <jc...@gmail.com>.
Ah, didn’t know about the deprecated field.

Then yeah, I think we can set them to true at any moment in a minor release
and then totally remove for next major.
We should probably start separate deprecation vote threads for each
platform.

Posted by Chris Brody <ch...@gmail.com>.

Posted by julio cesar sanchez <jc...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Chris Brody <ch...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Bryan Ellis <er...@apache.org>.
The pinning for Android, OSX, and iOS will be bumped before release. I am currently working on that PR.

Posted by Chris Brody <ch...@gmail.com>.