Posted to dev@nutch.apache.org by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com> on 2012/05/04 17:01:47 UTC

Mapping file specifics

Hi,

With regards to the conf/*-mapping.xml files we maintain. Can someone
please explain a bit about the 'qualifier' attribute within each
field? What purpose does this have, or what does it actually do?

Thanks

Lewis

--
Lewis

Re: Mapping file specifics

Posted by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ferdy,

Yeah, from some poking around, I think the qualifier attribute applies
to both HBase and Accumulo, but not Cassandra and SqlStore as you
mention.
I'm not sure that the Cassandra stuff is 100%, just now so I'm looking
into improving it.

Thanks

Lewis

--