Posted to dev@chukwa.apache.org by ant elder <an...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/09 14:00:23 UTC

Can you think of any GSoC projects for Chukwa?

Can you think of any GSoC projects for Chukwa? Need to be relatively small
simple things that a student who likely knows little about Chukwa or
developing open source projects could pickup and complete over a couple of
months. It would be a way to help encourage some more activity and perhaps
help engage some of the less active committers.

For more on the ASF GSoC program see here:
http://community.apache.org/gsoc.html

   ...ant

Re: Can you think of any GSoC projects for Chukwa?

Posted by Eric Yang <er...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Luciano.

regards,
Eric