Posted to dev@openwebbeans.apache.org by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de> on 2009/01/23 22:47:52 UTC

first version of mvn generated site online

tadaaa:

http://incubator.apache.org/openwebbeans/1.0.0-SNAPSHOT/index.html

There are still few failures I have to correct tomorrow:

1.) the headers of the sub modules are currently missing
2.) the links in the breadcrumbs are partly (mostly) broken.
3.) the structure of the page (on the disk) is not as I like it to be.

I'll probably redeploy an update tomorrow evening.

If all is ok, then I'll mv the main index.html to index2.html and create a fresh one with a redirect to 1.0.0-SNAPSHOT/index.html

LieGrue,
strub

Re: first version of mvn generated site online

Posted by Gurkan Erdogdu <gu...@yahoo.com>.
For me its ok. Good stuff Mark!

Its great to have mavenize versioned web site now :)

Thanks;

/Gurkan