Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by "张铎(Duo Zhang)" <pa...@gmail.com> on 2022/10/31 03:58:32 UTC

[DISCUSS] Quickly release 2.5.2 with hadoop3 binaries

Recently I've been working on HBASE-27359 together with some other
folks in the community(Nick, Andrew, Guanghao, etc.). After landing
some important improvements, such as HBASE-27434, HBASE-27442 and
more, now we are ready to make our release scripts able to publish
binaries for hadoop3.

https://github.com/apache/hbase/pull/4856

So here, I wonder if we can quickly put up RCs for 2.5.2, with hadoop3
binaries and maven artifacts, so our users in the community can test
and use them, report problems. And once we successfully released 2.5.2
with hadoop3 releases, we can merge the PR for HBASE-27359 back, so
later the release managers can easily publish binaries and maven
artifacts with hadoop3 when making new releases.

Thanks.

Re: [DISCUSS] Quickly release 2.5.2 with hadoop3 binaries

Posted by "张铎(Duo Zhang)" <pa...@gmail.com>.
There is still a critical problem, filed HBASE-27501.

张铎(Duo Zhang) <pa...@gmail.com> 于2022年11月20日周日 23:00写道:

Posted by "张铎(Duo Zhang)" <pa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Darren Beckstand <dk...@gmail.com>.
Unsubscribe me