Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by "Dieterle, David W" <da...@lmco.com> on 2008/02/18 14:07:33 UTC

Trinidad schema file

I have been using Trinidad for a few months now and have been able to
build a few applications based on analyzing the Trinidad demo
application. Does anyone know if there is an XML schema that indicates
how to use the Trinidad (core) tags?

I found a schema for the configuration (trinidad-config.xml) of the web
application called trinidad-config.xsd but have had no luck in finding
any documentation on which tags are permitted as child nodes within
other tags, other than trial and error and viewing the demo application.

Thank you,

David Dieterle

Readiness Engineering

Lockheed Martin Maritime Systems and Sensors (MS2)

(609) 326-4511

Re: Trinidad schema file

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
Hello David,

On Feb 18, 2008 2:07 PM, Dieterle, David W <da...@lmco.com> wrote:

> I have been using Trinidad for a few months now and have been able to build
> a few applications based on analyzing the Trinidad demo application. Does
> anyone know if there is an XML schema that indicates how to use the Trinidad
> (core) tags?
>

> I found a schema for the configuration (trinidad-config.xml) of the web
> application called trinidad-config.xsd but have had no luck in finding any
> documentation on which tags are permitted as child nodes within other tags,
> other than trial and error and viewing the demo application.

the -impl.jar has a TLD file. That file contains all the tags (and
their attributes).
A good JSP editor should be able to *reflect* the tags/attributs.

A doc on the tags (and their attribs) is here:
http://myfaces.apache.org/trinidad/trinidad-api/tagdoc.html

HTH,
Matthias

--