Posted to user@tuscany.apache.org by Abraham Washington <ab...@yahoo.com> on 2008/04/22 04:37:08 UTC

transaction question

how does sca/das handle transactions working together ?  if i have 2 das instances, connecting to 2 different databases, and both das instances are within a single component/service operation, is this considered a single transaction ?...if someone can point me to some documentation as well, that would be beneficial.

thx - abe

Be a better friend, newshound, and

Re: transaction question

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
You can properly set the DAS config file to inform that you are
running in a managed environment (managedtx=true), this should give
you the single transaction behavior. More details can be found in the
DAS Documentation page [1] and in the DAS Transaction Control Guide
[2].

[1] http://incubator.apache.org/tuscany/das-java-documentation-menu.html
[2] http://incubator.apache.org/tuscany/rdb-das-transaction-control.html

--