Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by sankar <sa...@gmail.com> on 2017/02/21 12:02:39 UTC

[FlexJS] MDL - TabBar background color

Hi,

I was trying to change background color to TabBar components, so here what I
did in code:

> <mdl:TabBar ripple="true" selectedIndex="0" labelField="label"
> tabIdField="href" className="customTabBarSetup"
> style="backgroundColor:#811937">

This changed the background color, but left a portion at left and right:
<http://apache-flex-development.2333347.n4.nabble.com/file/n59707/Untitled.png>

When I debugged the code in Chrome developer tools, I found following
generated HTML against those blue colored blocks:
<http://apache-flex-development.2333347.n4.nabble.com/file/n59707/Untitled2.png>

It looks like the blocks are consists of arrow/buttons to scroll the tabs
left/right when there's enough tabs.

But I'm not sure how can I access those blocks in FlexJS and place a
background color style.

Please, suggest.

Thanks!