Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Erik Grøntoft Dybdahl <er...@tellus.no> on 2000/08/17 13:55:25 UTC

Can't happen - classname is null, who added this ?

I often get this message, and have no idea why.
(Maybe understandable, given the meaning of the message ;o).

It's an IllegalStateException in line 253 of ServletWrapper.

The last time it occurred was when I asked my collegue to access
from his computer the JSP-page I myself had just loaded locally.

Has anybody else experienced it, and found the cause?

TomCat release: 3.1

Thanks,
erik

Re: Can't happen - classname is null, who added this ?

Posted by Steve Ruby <st...@rubysolutions.com>.
I also have experienced it, I wrote to this list but have
never had any response on the subject.

Let me know what you find out.  I usually get it all the sudden
when tomcat is trying to serve graphics, html or other non servlet
files. Tomcat must then be restarted.  I'm using 3.2b2