Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Urs Lerch <ma...@ulerch.net> on 2010/08/27 16:44:43 UTC

[MENTORS WANTED] for ALOIS incubation

Hi

The SIEM (Security Incident and Event Manager) project called ALOIS
would like very much to join the Apache community. We therefore have
posted a proposal and started the voting a day ago. Since we are all new
to the incubator process, we think it would be a good idea to share the
role of a mentor by at least three volunteers to reduce the work of
each. We know you are all very busy, the more we would apreciate your
willingness. Thanks in advance!

Please find the proposal in the wiki:
  http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/AloisProposal

Best
Urs

Re: [MENTORS WANTED] for ALOIS incubation

Posted by Urs Lerch <ma...@ulerch.net>.
Dear Christian

Thanks a lot for your offer! Also Scott Deboy, who acts as a champion
and denominated mentor for ALOIS, will appreciate it.

Since Scott is ready to do the main part of mentoring, we are still
looking for at least one or two (experienced) mentors who could assist
him, whenever he has questions.

Best
Urs

Posted by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com>.