Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by "Shankhavara, Kashyap" <ka...@cibc.ca> on 2007/01/25 18:23:03 UTC

Query Regarding Sub Query - to pass more than one paramete.

Hi,

Topic: I want to pass more than one parameter to the sub query.

Like,

<resultMap id="get-product-result" class="com.ibatis.example.Product">

<result property="id" column="PRD_ID"/>

<result property="description" column="PRD_DESCRIPTION"/>

<result property="category" column="PRD_CAT_ID" select="getCategory"/>

</resultMap>

In the getCategory query, I need to pass 2 parameters. Is it possible?

Could you please reply me ASAP (with example, if possible).

Thanks in anticipation.

Regards,

Kashyap

Re: Query Regarding Sub Query - to pass more than one paramete.

Posted by Jeff Butler <je...@gmail.com>.
There's an example on page 38 of the iBATIS developer's guide.

Jeff Butler