Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Ben Dotte <bd...@widen.com> on 2007/04/30 16:54:18 UTC

New OGNL snapshot?

Jesse - you fixed some ognl bugs on 4-28 but I don't see a new snapshot.
Any chance you could push one out so we can test the fixes?

Thanks!
Ben

Re: New OGNL snapshot?

Posted by Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com>.
Ughh...Please be gentle:

http://opencomponentry.com/repository/m2-snapshot-repo/ognl/

--
Jesse Kuhnert
Tapestry/Dojo team member/developer

Re: New OGNL snapshot?

Posted by Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com>.
Thanks ..I could always host them myself as well but I'm waiting with the
hope that the problem will be resolved without having to traumatize everyone
with multiple moves. It may make us look foolish / unprofessional.

Re: New OGNL snapshot?

Posted by Patrick Moore <pa...@buildcap.com>.

Re: New OGNL snapshot?

Posted by Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com>.