Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by techbysample <tu...@netmille.com> on 2018/05/06 22:39:40 UTC

Apache Ignite 2.5 release: Can IGNITE-8041 be included?

Denis/Yury,

Can this ticket be include in 2.5?:
This is very isolated, as I have added another example for GA Grid.
Ticket is presently planned for  2.6.

Ticket Number
Description
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-8041 Add a GA Grid example that
solves 'Knapsack Problem'

Please advise.

Best,
Turik

Re: Apache Ignite 2.5 release: Can IGNITE-8041 be included?

Posted by Yury Babak <y....@gmail.com>.
Turik,

This pull request looks good to me. So I reviewed and merged this example
into master and 2.5 branches.

Regards,
Yury

Re: Apache Ignite 2.5 release: Can IGNITE-8041 be included?

Posted by Andrey Gura <ag...@apache.org>.
Turik,

Apache Ignite 2.5 is in scope freeze at this moment. Only critical and
early targeted to 2.5 issue can be included to the release.

But in this case only examples are affected by your changes. So if
Yury doesn't have any objections we can include this change also.