Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Marnie McCormack <ma...@googlemail.com> on 2008/11/24 13:16:20 UTC

Management Console Patches - Reviewer

Hi Robbie & All,

Martin Ritchie has volunteered to review your patches. He'll look at the
changes & also help you out with the process for getting code into the Java
project.

I've seen/assigned the following JIRAs:

QPID-794
QPID-1015
QPID-1481
QPID-1482

Please let us know if there are any with patches that I've missed !

Thanks & Regards,
Marnie

Re: Management Console Patches - Reviewer

Posted by Robbie Gemmell <ge...@dcs.gla.ac.uk>.
Hi Marnie, Martin, everyone..thanks for the welcome :)

There are also patches attached to QPID-1243, QPID-1241 and QPID-1128

Robbie