Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Sanket <sa...@tatainfotech.com> on 2005/01/25 09:55:13 UTC

Unable to build the war file

Hi,
        I am trying to build the cocoon.war file using the following command

build -Dinclude.webapp.libs=yes -Dinstall.war="C:\Program Files\Apache
Software Foundation\Tomcat 5.5\webapps" webapp

I have JDK 1.4.2.04, cocoon 2.1.6 and tomcat 5.5 installed

However after the build I find cocoon.jar file in the build\cocoon-2.1.6
folder. How can i get the war file??????
Thanks & Warm Regards,
Sanket Pattekar

Re: Unable to build the war file

Posted by Aurélien DEHAY <ad...@zorel.org>.
Hello.

Sanket wrote:
> Hi,
>         I am trying to build the cocoon.war file using the following command
>
> build -Dinclude.webapp.libs=yes -Dinstall.war="C:\Program Files\Apache
> Software Foundation\Tomcat 5.5\webapps" webapp
>
> I have JDK 1.4.2.04, cocoon 2.1.6 and tomcat 5.5 installed
>
> However after the build I find cocoon.jar file in the build\cocoon-2.1.6
> folder. How can i get the war file??????
>
> Thanks & Warm Regards,
> Sanket Pattekar

"webapp" create a exploded webapp. Use "war" parameter to create a war file.

Rgds.

Re: Unable to build the war file

Posted by Janvier Majirus <ma...@yahoo.fr>.
Hi Sanket,
You can get cocoon.war by typing: build war.
try it. I obtained war file by this way.

regards

Sanket <sa...@tatainfotech.com> wrote:
Hi,
        I am trying to build the cocoon.war file using the following command

build -Dinclude.webapp.libs=yes -Dinstall.war="C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Tomcat 5.5\webapps" webapp

I have JDK 1.4.2.04, cocoon 2.1.6 and tomcat 5.5 installed

However after the build I find cocoon.jar file in the build\cocoon-2.1.6 folder. How can i get the war file??????

Thanks & Warm Regards,
Sanket Pattekar

Créez votre Yahoo! Mail