Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Chris Bowditch <bo...@hotmail.com> on 2020/11/03 08:59:44 UTC

Re: Repeating Table Captions Across Pages

Sorry for slow reply, but yes table markers do work and no need for the
workarounds you found; they have been superceded

The reason for a partial implementation status is that they can only
handle a single line of text. Showing (continued) or sub totals will
work perfectly. What you can't do with table markers is place an image,
a sub table, or a paragraph of text in them

Thanks,

Chris