Posted to user@spark.apache.org by prabeesh k <pr...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/27 07:03:50 UTC

SVM Prediction

Hi All,
       Is it possible SVM prediction with DStream data. The SVM model is
trained  using RDD after that is there any possibility to use Dstream data
for prediction.  I am not that much aware of SVM.
Please suggest.

Thanks in Advance.

Ragards,
           Prabeesh

Re: SVM Prediction

Posted by Evan Sparks <ev...@gmail.com>.
Right -as long as the elements of the stream are (for example) Array[Double] you should be able to make a prediction on each point if you trained the SVM on LabeledPoint examples that are comparable to what you're getting with the DStream.

Re: SVM Prediction

Posted by prabeesh k <pr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Evan,

Re: SVM Prediction