Posted to dev@ode.apache.org by "Jackson, Douglas" <do...@siemens.com> on 2009/01/22 17:03:06 UTC

missing link in FAQ

Hi!
The integration API link appears to be bad.
-Doug.

Q. Can ODE be integrated with third-party web services products such as Apache AXIS, Systinet WASP, or JAXRPC?
A. Yes, ODE can be integrated into most any stack via the Integration API<http://incubator.apache.org/ode/javadoc/bpel-api/index.html>

Re: missing link in FAQ

Posted by Matthieu Riou <ma...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, Jan 22, 2009 at 8:03 AM, Jackson, Douglas <
douglas.s.jackson@siemens.com> wrote:

> Hi!
> The integration API link appears to be bad.
> -Doug.
>
> Q. Can ODE be integrated with third-party web services products such as
> Apache AXIS, Systinet WASP, or JAXRPC?
> A. Yes, ODE can be integrated into most any stack via the Integration API<
> http://incubator.apache.org/ode/javadoc/bpel-api/index.html>

I've updated it, it should get mirrored tonight and point to:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ode/trunk/bpel-api/src/main/java/org/apache/ode/bpel/iapi/

Thanks for letting us know.

Matthieu