Posted to torque-dev@db.apache.org by Thomas Fischer <fi...@seitenbau.net> on 2010/01/20 09:17:00 UTC

[Vote] Code donation for generator/templates for Torque 4.0

As I suggested before [1], I have now prepared a zip file containing the
proposed generator and template changes for torque 4.0. From the last
status [2], I have improved functionality and javadocs, removed some bugs
and checked the license headers of the files using RAT.

The zip file to be voted on is available at
http://people.apache.org/~tfischer/torque-generator-4-0-proposal.zip and
its sha1 checksum is
df01e2b53a08359268f511dc662328e5b191759c

The core features of the proposal are described in [2].

So the question is:
Do we want to accept the code donation and use it as the basis of the
torque 4.0 generator and templates ?
[ ] +1 Yes
[ ] 0 I do not care
[ ] -1 No (please give reasons)

The vote closes on Wednesday 12:00 MEZ(GMT +1)

     Thomas

[1]
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/db-torque-dev/201001.mbox/%3COF5F791DF1.9F6ECA4B-ONC12576A2.003A183C-C12576A2.003B4B7B@seitenbau.net%3E
[2]
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/db-torque-dev/200911.mbox/%3COF57D97D6B.507A48C6-ONC1257668.006245E6-C1257668.0068045F@seitenbau.net%3E

[Vote][Result] Code donation for generator/templates for Torque 4.0

Posted by Thomas Fischer <fi...@seitenbau.net>.
> Do we want to accept the code donation and use it as the basis of the
> torque 4.0 generator and templates ?

The vote was accepted:
+1:
Greg Monroe
Thomas Vandahl
Thomas Fischer

No 0 and -1 votes were cast.

So as next step I'll clear the code in the incubator.

       Thomas

Re: [Vote] Code donation for generator/templates for Torque 4.0

Posted by Thomas Vandahl <tv...@apache.org>.
Thomas Fischer wrote:
> Do we want to accept the code donation and use it as the basis of the
> torque 4.0 generator and templates ?
> [X] +1 Yes
> [ ] 0 I do not care
> [ ] -1 No (please give reasons)

Thanks for your contribution.

Bye, Thomas.

RE: [Vote] Code donation for generator/templates for Torque 4.0

Posted by Greg Monroe <Gr...@dukece.com>.

> So the question is:
> Do we want to accept the code donation and use it as the basis of the
> torque 4.0 generator and templates ?
> [ ] +1 Yes
> [ ] 0 I do not care
> [ ] -1 No (please give reasons)

+1

But support for external schemas needs to be added or similar functionality defined... ;)
DukeCE Privacy Statement:
strictly prohibited.

Antwort: [Vote] Code donation for generator/templates for Torque 4.0

Posted by Thomas Fischer <fi...@seitenbau.net>.
> Do we want to accept the code donation and use it as the basis of the
> torque 4.0 generator and templates ?

+1, obviously

Posted by Thomas Fischer <fi...@seitenbau.net>.
> The vote closes on Wednesday 12:00 MEZ(GMT +1)
Sorry, did not specify which wednesday :-). Open for 7 days. i. e.
Wednesday January 27th, 2010